Your new daily routine
Learn how BlossomUp works on your body for the first 30 days of use and throughout the season
Polyphenols are plant compounds with antioxidant properties. They are characterized by their chemical structure, which consists of several phenolic rings. Polyphenols comprise a diverse range of compounds including flavonoids, phenolic acids, stilbenes and lignans. These compounds are known for their ability to act as antioxidants, meaning they can help neutralize harmful free radicals.
- A. Singh , S. Holvoet, A. Mercenier. Dietary polyphenols in the prevention and treatment of allergic diseases. Clin Exp Allergy . 2011 Oct;41(10):1346-59.
- K. Kishi, M. Saito, T. Saito, M. Kumemura, H. Okamatsu, M. Okita, K. Takazawa, Clinical Efficacy of Apple Polyphenol for Treating Cedar Pollinosis. Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem. 2005. 69 (4), 829–832,
- T Enomoto, Y Nagasako-Akazome, T Kanda,M Ikeda, Y Dake. Clinical Effects of Apple Polyphenols on Persistent Allergic Rhinitis: A Randomized Double-Blind PlaceboControlled Parallel Arm Stu. J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 2006; Vol. 16(5): 283-28
The probiotics or bifidobacteria are among the most important microorganisms in the intestinal flora. They are particularly resistant and are among the probiotically active microorganisms.
- J-Z. Xiao, S. Kondo, N. Yanagisawa, K. Miyaji, K. Enomoto, T. Sakoda, K. Iwatsuki and T. Enomoto. Clinical Efficacy of Probiotic Bifidobacterium longum for the Treatment of Symptoms of Japanese Cedar Pollen Allergy in Subjects Evaluated in an Environmental Exposure Unit. Allergology Internatinal. 2007;56:67-75
- J.Z. Xiao, S. Kondo1 , N. Yanagisawa , N. Takahashi , T. Odamaki , N. Iwabuchi , K. Iwatsuki , S. Kokubo , H. Togashi , K. Enomoto , T. Enomoto. Effect of Probiotic Bifidobacterium longum BBS36 in relieving clinical symptoms and modulating plasma cytokine levels of japanese cedar pollinosis during the pollen season. A randomized double-blind, placebocontrolled trial. J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 2006; Vol. 16(2): 86-93
Fruit mix with vitamin C
The fruit mixture of acerola, orange, mandarin and goji contains natural vitamin C. Vitamin C is a vital vitamin that makes an essential contribution to the normal functioning of the body and mind.
According to a scientific opinion from the “European Food Safety Authority” to support health claims about vitamin C, it contributes to the normal function of the immune system and physical and psychological function, protects cells from oxidative stress, supports the regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
ESFA Journal (2010): Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to vitamin C and reduction of tiredness and fatigue (ID 139, 2622), contribution to normal psychological functions (ID 140), regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E (ID 202), contribution to normal energy-yielding metabolism (ID 2334, 3196), maintenance of the normal function of the immune system (ID 4321) and protection of DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage (ID 3331) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/20061
Ingredients & nutritional information
BlossomUp is a dietary supplement. Its natural vitamin C supports the normal functioning of the immune system and reduces fatigue before and during the pollen season.
1. Pour the contents of the two sachets (sachet 1 and sachet 2) into an empty glass.
2. Only then add cold water (approx. 100-150ml) and stir until everything is dissolved.
3. Then drink the entire drink quickly. Always follow the order of preparation so that the powder can dissolve as best as possible.
*In order not to influence the effect of the probiotic, please do not use warm water under any circumstances.